Projects & Results
The Agricultural Science Center at Tucumcari has several key projects under way. Below we have information and links for ongoing and recently completed projects. To view reports from previous years, you can visit the New Mexico State University Publications Homepage.
Annual Progress Reports
The following reports contain information on recent research at the Agricultural Science Center at Tucumcari. The files are large and take a few minutes to download.
Extension Publications about Irrigated Pasture Management and Hay Testing
- Circular 644. Assessing Alfalfa Stands After Winter Injury, Freeze Damage, or Any Time Renovation is Considered in New Mexico
- Bulletin 796. Perennial Cool-Season Forage Legume Performance in Diverse Soil Moisture Treatments, Southern High Plains, USA
New Mexico Variety Test Reports
Other Agricultural Science Center publications available Online
Research Report 755. Observations on Potential Glyphosate Tolerance in Perennial Warm-season Grasses
- Research Report 757. Planting date and furrow-irrigation effect on cowpea for edible dry beans, Southern High Plains, USA
- Research Report 766. Furrow-Irrigated Alfalfa Dry Matter Yield is Not Affected by Different Seeding Rates in the Southern High Plains, USA
- Research Report 772. Observations On How Cowpea Aphid (Aphis craccivora) Affects Alfalfa of Differing Fall Dormancy Categories and Some Possibly Resistant Varieties